NAME: Hilda Chan
TITLE: Merchandising Manager
YEARS AT QUICKFEAT: 18 Years
- Act as a bridge between the buyer and industry
- Daily communication with direct customers / factories / suppliers
- Complete order from purchase order to sample approvals, bulk production and through to final shipment
- Responsible for costing, sourcing materials and sample development
- Participate in price negotiation and act as liaison with vendors or suppliers
- Manage and follow up with production line to ensure product quality and timely shipment
- Retrieve and facilitate problem solution when necessary
- Supervise a team of merchandisers
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:
Quickfeat is my first and only job after graduating from college.
Bachelor Degree of Clothing Study
Watching movies, working out (running along the seaside, Thai boxing classes, swimming), shopping, and traveling around the world.
FAVORITE THING ABOUT WORKING FOR QUICKFEAT:
The people: We all have the same mindset and goals and everyone is very friendly.
The freedom: Senior management trusts me to work on my accounts directly.
THING YOU ARE MOST PROUD OF ABOUT WORKING FOR QUICKFEAT:
The quality: We always maintain high quality in our products. We never lower prices to increase sales by reducing the quality of goods.
WHAT MANAGING PARTNER, GLENN WILLARD, HAS TO SAY ABOUT HAVING HILDA ON THE TEAM:
“Hilda was one of our very first employees and handled one of our first accounts, Hanna Andersson. She over excels in efficiency, timeliness, creative thinking, and receives praise from all the Quickfeat customers whom she comes in contact with. Hilda is a team leader and is respected by all who work with her.”