NAME: Justina Chan
YEARS AT QUICKFEAT: 13 years+
- Developing and managing client relationships
- Liaising closely with all parties across our supply chain globally
- Overseeing and supporting our management in the daily operations
- Building and living the culture of Quickfeat.
- Leading the development of the company’s short and long-term strategies, together with our other partners
EDUCATION AND PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:
After finishing my Masters in Engineering in the United States, I returned to Hong Kong to join my father’s businesses, one of them being Quickfeat.
I love traveling, especially with my family. Music is also my passion. I took my singing exam when I was eight months pregnant with my elder son.
FAVORITE THING ABOUT WORKING FOR QUICKFEAT:
I love the people I work beside. We are a family! The average number of years our colleagues have been with Quickfeat is over 13 years and a handful have been there more than 20 years! The communication, understanding and support among the team is exceptional, which makes the workplace so much more enjoyable.
THING YOU ARE MOST PROUD OF ABOUT WORKING FOR QUICKFEAT:
Quickfeat’s commitment to quality! We ALWAYS choose to do it right and be proud of our products.